Time & Location
About the Event
We are looking for Artists and Crafters who would like to show at our Frost Fair.
Here are the particulars (subject to adjustment):
- We are only allowing Fine Art and Handmade Crafts (no re-sale items!).
- ADMITTANCE: FREE to the general public, 11am—6pm
- ARTIST/CRAFTER SET-UP: 7am—10:30am day of event(s)
- ARTIST/CRAFTER TEARDOWN/CLEANUP: 6pm—8pm
- The event is two Sundays in December (1st and 8th). You are not required to show on both Sundays.
- We are NOT charging any commissions!
- The space size will be approximately 6x6' with individual artist considered.
- SPACE: Artisans to set up and decorate their own tables. Bring your own table (6’ will work best) and other display property as needed. 1 Chair will be provided.
- CASHIER INVOICING: All Artisans are responsible for transaction processing. Internet connection will be provided.
- You will need to provide your own displays and payment processing (wifi will be available).
- We are limiting the number of participants to space available.
- SECURITY: Each Artisan booth must be manned during show hours. Dry Canyon Arts Association is not responsible for injury, damage, loss or theft of property. Artisans are responsible for their own insurance
Pricing: 1 Day, Members $35/Non-Members $45
There is still space available for artists and crafters to participate in the Dry Canyon Arts Association Frost Fair. If you want to participate please fill out the form to reserve your space. Space fees must be paid no later than October 31st and can be mailed to: PO Box, Redmond, OR 97756. Make checks payable to Dry Canyon Arts Association.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Submission of this Application constitutes an agreement with all conditions set forth in the Agreement and Application. Dry Canyon Arts Association (referred to as DCAA) reserves the right to photograph works and displays for the purpose of publicity, education and documentation.
2. All items for sale must be original, hand-made fine arts and crafts by the artisan. No commercial arts or crafts sales allowed.
3. By signing this application the artisan verifies he/she has read and understands the agreement and application form. The artisan also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations herein, and the decisions of DCAA management. Failure to comply with any rules or regulations will result in being asked to leave this show and being prohibited from future participation at DCAA functions. No money will be refunded.
4. Any and all equipment and property shall be the responsibility of the artisan. Dry Canyon Arts Association, its agents, volunteers and members shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to artisan equipment and property for any cause whatsoever. It is expressly understood that the artisan assumes all risk of loss and damage to their equipment and property and that DCAA, its agents, volunteers and members are under no duty to guard such property at any time.
5. Artisan agrees to hold harmless DCAA, its agents, volunteers and members, for any personal injury to himself/herself and his/her associates for any property loss or damages of any nature suffered by any person as a result of the operation of the above mentioned or the artisans and especially to the attendees while within the undersigned artisan space or caused by the artisan.
6. Artisan agrees, should an accident occur within the artisan’s space caused by the artisan’s display or debris left by the artisan, to hold harmless DCAA, its agents, volunteers and members from any liability resulting from such accidents.
- Vendor Space$45$450$0